Outlook Express for Windows
- Click on the Address Book icon. The Address Book window appears.
- Choose Accounts from the Tools menu. The Internet Accounts window apperars.
- Click the <Add> button. A submenu appears. Choose Directory Service from this submenu. The Internet Connection Wizard appears.
- In the Internet directory (LDAP) server field type ldap.wvu.edu and click the <Next> button.
- Click the Yes radio button to select to use this directory service and click the <Next> button.
- Type in a name (for example, wvuLDAP) for the directory and click the <Next> button. Click the <Finish> button to complete the process.
- The new directory is now added to your Directory Service list.
- Double-click on the new LDAP directory. The Properties window for this directory appears.
- Click on the Advanced Tab. Enter 389 for the port number. Enter ou=people,dc=wvu,dc=edu in the Search base field. Click <OK>.
- From the Address Book window, click the <Find> button. The Find People window appears.
- Choose wvuLDAP from the Look in pull-down menu.
- Type in the search criteria (for example, a person's last name). Click the <Find Now> button. The directory entry appears in the lower portion of the Find People window.
- To expand the search results, double-click the entry.